Choose 0.3492 Acres or 0.69 in AR, Ready to Develop, 15 min from 2 Lakes
Choose between 0.3492 Acres or a combined 0.6903 acres with side-by-side lots ready to build and just minutes from 2 lakes!
$2,500 Market Value for EACH lot!
Both lots available together at $1599
Size: 0.3492 Acres
Size: 0.3411 acres
Information below is for APN 888-00180-000 only:
0.3492 Acres ready for your development, just 15 minutes away from Diamond and Crown Lakes! Land is always a great investment and with $2,500 market value you just can’t lose. This property was bought in a bundle from the State with a Limited Warranty Deed, all information known is provided in the ad.
Size: 0.3492 Acres
Legal Description: HILLCREST HORSESHOE LOT 388
Address: Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
GPS Polygon: 36.2336704467827,-91.6911785747681 ;36.2337144840502,-91.6912715216315 ;36.233773766414,-91.6913557018277 ;36.2338610474324,-91.6914551208698 ;36.2334015850682,-91.6916871147429 ;36.2333514663561,-91.6915338357436 ;36.2333107508518,-91.691415044583 ;36.2336704467827,-91.6911785747681
Conveyance Document: Quitclaim Deed
Recording: Seller will send deed to be recorded with county
Power: Available nearby
Taxes: $20.42, assessed in 2018
Tax Appraisal: $2,500
Other Information: We have been to this property but have not explored it in its entirety. Everything we know about the property has been presented in our ads. Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers are required to verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parcel is sold AS IS.
Payment by wire transfer, credit/debit card, cashier's check, or money order. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or would like to set up term pricing.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Payment by wire transfer, credit/debit card, cashier’s check or money order are accepted.
- To save time with your Deed Processing, we kindly ask that you email us the following information:
Name or Names you wish to have on the Deed
If married, do you wish to file jointly?
E-mail address to send a photocopy of your Deed
- Once the payment has been received and cleared, we will send out the Deed (Quit Claim Deed) to the county to be recorded. You will received a scan of the notarized deed at this time via email
- After the county records the deed, they will send you the Deed via mail. You may also call or check their website once the transfer has been completed. You will now be the official owner of this property!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment Options: wire transfer, credit/debit card, cashier’s check or money order
- Payment must be sent within 24 hours
- Buyers are responsible for completing all due diligence PRIOR to bidding on our auction
- Transfer process takes up to 3-4 weeks for completion
Ask about other lots we have for sale!