West Helena, AR, 0.13 Lot Ready to Build!
$3,300 Market Value!
Ready to Build! 0.13 acre lot in established West Helena neighborhood. Just a 15 minute walk to the beautiful Helena Country Club or a short 10 minute drive to Porter Lake or St. Francis National Forest or 15 minute drive to Moon Lake. White River National Wildlife Refuge and White River is only 1 hour away. Land is always a great investment and at $3,300 market value in this great area, it is hard to pass up this deal. This property was bought in a bundle from the State with a Limited Warranty Deed, all information known is provided in the ad.
Size: 0.13 Acres
Legal Description: WEST HELENA LOT 6 BLK 8:44′ N SIDE
Address: 207 6th St. S, West Helena, AR 72390
GPS Polygon: 34.5413169353139,-90.6395793587503 ;34.5413122202596,-90.6391506322404 ;34.5414314646208,-90.6391487158794 ;34.5414361806078,-90.6395774429751 ;34.5413169353139,-90.6395793587503
Conveyance Document: Quitclaim Deed
Recording: Seller will send deed to be recorded with county
Taxes: $40.46, assessed in 2018
Tax Appraisal: $3,300
Other Information: We normally keep multiple properties in inventory; visit our website for information on our current inventory. We have been to this property but have not explored it in its entirety. Everything we know about the property has been presented in our ads. Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers are required to verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parcel is sold AS IS.
Payment by wire transfer, credit/debit card, cashier's check, or money order. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or would like to set up term pricing.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Payment by wire transfer, credit/debit card, cashier’s check or money order are accepted.
- To save time with your Deed Processing, we kindly ask that you email us the following information:
Name or Names you wish to have on the Deed
If married, do you wish to file jointly?
E-mail address to send a photocopy of your Deed
- Once the payment has been received and cleared, we will send out the Deed (Quit Claim Deed) to the county to be recorded. You will received a scan of the notarized deed at this time via email
- After the county records the deed, they will send you the Deed via mail. You may also call or check their website once the transfer has been completed. You will now be the official owner of this property!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment Options: wire transfer, credit/debit card, cashier’s check or money order
- Buyers are responsible for completing all due diligence PRIOR to bidding on our auction
- Transfer process takes up to 3-4 weeks for completion
Ask about other lots we have for sale!